Sunday 10 August 2008

Sunday shopping in the quite-big-smoke...and scratchy-scritch man-mad fibres...

Hola chicas!

Today I've been out and about in the quite-big-for-oop-north-smoke, Leeds, to check out their crafty arty artsmix market with a view to maybe getting a stall there one Sunday soon. It was lovely - small but perfectly formed - with lots of lovely bits and pieces...I ended up buying a cupcake tea-cosy for the bargain bin price of £6.50 and 10 vintage fabric brooches for 30p each. I need to do some serious stiching to fill a stall with critters though...

Guess what else I had to buy today though?! A SUIT! Yes, I had to buy a suit....KP hates wearing suits, scritchy-scratchy man-made fibrous beasts that they are. But KP is going for a job interview and so is legally bound to wearing scritchy-scratchy man-made fibres...oh how KP longs for the day when leggings and a 1960s smock will be allowed in the corporate modern world of interviews...

I ordered some Mini Moo cards today too! Moo is ace, expect narcissistic cards from KP this Christmas...but not with pics of her in a suit.

Love Kiss Prudence xx 

No comments: