Wednesday 6 August 2008

First steps...

Hola chicas

Welcome to my very first post for Kiss Prudence. I am a lady-librarian living in Wakefield who likes to make pretty things in her spare time when I'm not busy stamping books and telling people off for being noisy and that....

I am obsessed with fabric....all types of fabric...but particularly fabric from the 1960s/1970s and designer/super-special fabric like stuff from Liberty, Amy Butler, Marimekko, Japanese Kawaii etc etc...yep, i am a proper lady-librarian who likes sewing...rock n roll.

I've just started my first Etsy shop kissprudence.etsy.com. I've been collecting fabric for 15+ years and I'm finally plundering my stash to noodle around on my sewing machine.

I'm going to use this blog to record new creations, new fabric purchases, new pretty things and pretty new fabrics that are both brand spanking new and pretty new in a vintage kind of stylee. I might ramble on about being a lady-librarian at times too...so bear with me.

Love Kiss Prudence xx